Saturday 25 April 2015

Hijamah tourism - AL JAMAL CLINIC MISSISSAUGA CANADA

Assalam Alaikum, Peace Be Upon You.
Welcome back to my blog. Weather is getting better, I love Spring and Summer.
Every year we like to go on vacation, visiting new destination, pilgrimage, visiting family members, or going warm sunny sandy beaches to escape winter.

How about going on tour for your health and well being. I am talking about Al Hijamah Tourism .
Hijama is wet cupping therapy goes back to thousands of years old, Our beloved Muhammad S.W.S (P.B.U.H) said "Indeed the best of remedies you have is hijama, and if there was something excellent to be used as a remedy then it is Al Hijamah.” Sahih Bukhari

If you live in USA, CANADA or near by countries, or if you are visiting USA or Canada.
Come Toronto, visit beautiful places in GTA area, Niagara falls, famous Masjids, water falls in Hamilton area.
There are so many places to visit. At the same time you plan your trip to say in Mississauga and take Hijamah cupping therapy.

AL JAMAL Clinic is centrally located in Mississauga, on Eglinton and Kennedy. 15 Minutes from Pearson air port.
You can plan your trip anywhere from 1 week to 4 weeks.  Hotel accommodations are very reasonably priced. Plenty of halal restaurants, Middle eastern, Hakkah Chinese, Italian, Pakistani and Indian food.


At AL JAMAL clinic, we take full history, then we prepare the treatment plan, you can call us in advance and book the appointment. We are experienced and certified, helped so many clients to get back to better health. Using alternative therapy we work on treating the underlying health problem not the symptoms, our therapy modalities like Hijamah, cupping, reflexology are non invasive and no side effects. We guide our clients to adapt healthy life style to achieve and maintain healthy weight, proper diet according to traditional medicine, Unani, and Ayurveda . We do not charge any fee for the initial consultation. Male and Female therapist

For more details check out website http://www.aljamalclinic.ca/ tel 647-722-9556


Do you know there are 100 plus Masjids in GTA area ? Home for world renowned scholars and imams.
GTA is a place were you will see people from all the countries and from all the religions live happily together .
We are proud to be Canadian, friendly and caring, everyone says hello to everyone.
There are interfaith organizations religious  leaders from all faiths Christians, Hindus, Muslims, Jews, Punjabis, any other religion, respect each other and bring the world peace and harmony.

Masjids in Greater Toronto Area




Find more masjids from islamic finder website.

Places to visit in GTA - Greater Toronto area.
Niagara Falls -  1 Hr from Pearson air port.
Squareone - Mall
Heartland - outlet mall.
Malls :



Thank you for visit my blog.

Feel free to contact us for consultation on health issues.
Sk Hakim
DTCM, Certified Cupping Therapist & Reflexologist
Founder AL JAMAL CLINIC
http://www.aljamalclinic.ca/


2 comments:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete